Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ripper Pistols

*
OK, so they aren't all technically pistols, and "Ripper" is a term I made up myself. But I think these tools are awesome. I mean, what they give you is a LOT of firepower in a very small package, and if TS ever HTF and the American suburbs turn into the proverbial frying pan...am I right, or am I right? These photos were all snagged from internet forums. I don't know if any of these weapons are legal anywhere, but it's a good guess that none of them are legal in CA unless they are single shot, with a zero-round sled instead of a magazine.


Love the front grip.


My fav. A pistol with 100 assault rounds in it...yet, it could still use a front pistol grip. And some sights. And who am I fooling, a recoil-absorbing stock. OK, not my fav.


My NEW fav. My idea of an assault rifle. Now THAT'S concealable. AND it rocks-and-rolls.

Don't know what this is.


It looks real, though. That a grenade launcher down below?


Wow. Beta Mag, front armor AND a chainsaw handle. SWAT entry weapon, perhaps?
Good Lord.

I think I figured out why I like these little rippers so much. They remind me of the old Tommy guns the gangsters used to use back in Prohibition, the ones with drum mags, dual grips and the stocks removed. These are like space-age Tommy guns. They are designed to kick out the jams.
*
Unrelated: Why doesn't someone start a company that designs, builds and sells weapons for survivalists? A whole range: muzzle loaders, pistols, rifles, etc. They could incorporate unique elements into their weapons, such as storage compartments for survival gear, multiple barrels, and multi-caliber adapters and such. Maybe one day. We'll wait and see.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment