Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bat Cat

*

I am Bat Cat. Yes - Bruce Wayne's mansion kitteh. On cold nights I slip thru the cat door into the basement and curl up on the hot, ticking hood of the Batmobile.  Cat Woman and I have a "thing" for each other, as you might well imagine. Robin, however, pinches me and pulls my tail when no one is looking.  And Alfred Pennyworth has chased me with a broom on more than one occasion. I wear a little cape that allows me to sail long distances when I jump off of tall perches. I then land on Bad Guys' heads and shred them silly. Also, my purrs have a narcotic effect on criminals, lulling them into hypnagogic incapacitation until Batman is able to bash their brains in with the Baterang.  I am friends with the mice and all furry brothers, and I wander each night in search of other Bat Things.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment