Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday

*Gonna go fire some birdshot tomorrow.  At the indoor range.  Got an itchy trigger finger.

*Scored an antique hand crank tool grinder at the Flea today.  Came home, used it to put a piss-poor edge on a railroad spike, then took it apart, cleaned it up, and determined that it has some...issues.  Irreparable issues.  But it got me thinking.  They still make these handy little machines, for less than a C-note.  I'm gonna buy me one and use it to put sharp edges on dull metal.  I try not to use power machines if I don't have to, just don't like them.

*Sometimes the cat is just TOO warm and TOO fluffy, but I can't turn her down and I can't kick her out from under the covers, so I just have to bear with it.  Things could be worse.

*That's it, just a short entry tonight.  Time to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment