Saturday, February 21, 2009

LiteFoot

When I go up to my homestead, and I have to fire off a Cleveland Steamer? It's all about grabbing the rifle and the shovel and going off into the woods and digging a little grave and firing off that steamer and then shooting it so it dies a fast pleasant death, then covering it up afterwords. And that's what I like about LiteFoot (my homestead): It's simple. There's no infrastructure. You gotta fire an ass grenade at 3:00 in the morning? Go dig a grave. Thirsty? Better hope you packed the H2O, bro. Wanna chill? No worries mate - it's Chill Country up here. Anywhere will do. Set yourself down and crack that brewskie and relax into the forest. Morning beers are the best, too, and I don't know why. And I like pruning trees, and there are trees for as far as I can see, and they all need to be pruned.

You should buy some land and work it. Make sure it's far from the crowd, where the cops don't go.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment