Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stuff

*Please read Penny Kelly's books, starting with Robes: A Book of Coming Changes. They rock. She rocks.

*Please read The SpiritWalker trilogy by whats-his-face. They are required reading. Do not hesitate. Buy them. Read them.

*Day 2 of the Juice Weasel Experiments, and I'm turning into a rocket-propelled vegetable. Drank 2 pints of deep green celery-tomato-leek-kale-cucumber-zucchini-carrot juice tonight...was as thick as a milkshake...I'm just about ready to jump to the moon. I'm expecting grass to sprout out of my face at any moment. Please be patient while I commune with my Inner Plant.

*On a health kick these days. Eating all organic food. Yogurt, live kraut, raw nuts, fruit, sprouted seeds, kefir, raw goats milk, raw veggies. Cut out wheat, sugar, red meat and most shit foods. Lost ten pounds, feeling more energetic, less blood sugar swings. 'Course I still drink coffee, eat out, drink beer and eat regular food. BUT, I'm 80% clean most of the time. Holy shit I'm ready to take on God. Oh yeah, been meditating a bit too. Kind of fun, brings back memories from my earlier days, when wonderful things happened when I closed my eyes.

*All Republicans should be spanked without mercy. Forever. By me.

*Got buzzed by a firefly today. Round and round he flew, me spinning in circles to watch. Made me think of JZ.

*Check out Inglourious Basterds and District Nine. Good oldies: Internal Affairs, Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead, The Dead Girl.

*Where to invest my hard-earned bucks? I have no idea. If I put them into STRIPS and foreign currency funds, they turn into electronic gibberish and I fear I'll lose them in the TV fuzz. But what is the point in having US dollars when they will probably be worthless soon? Hmmm...junk silver? Maybe. Oh yeah, and commodities that I need. I'll get my truck tuned up. Gotta stay generous, too. Never give that up. Cuz in the end, I plan to die naked, penniless and laughing. Gotta keep things in perspective.

Good night, amigos. Dream BIG. Dream well.

1 comment:

  1. "On a health kick these days. Eating all organic food. Yogurt, live kraut, raw nuts, fruit, sprouted seeds, kefir, raw goats milk, raw veggies..."

    ...2 bags of chips.

    I kid, I kid... you're doing much better than me. I expect my arteries are almost solid now.

    ReplyDelete