Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring

When Spring arrives each year, I feel it inside me, and it is the most glorious feeling. It is as if I feel a spark, the First Spark, in my chest, and the light from that Spark illuminates my whole body. Every cell inside me sings. The whole world is alive, but it is not just Life, it is Birth, the first moment, coming-into-being, regeneration, Bliss, a blast, the Beginning, the Moment of Creation, ecstasy, that bright and powerful instant of magical clarity when all is happening and all is possible. When things are starting. I look forward to Spring every year. There is no brighter feeling I know. It lays the darkness of Winter to rest, it speaks of new beginnings and possibilities without end. Spring is like a golden bow that fires me - an arrow of intent - forth, thru the rest of the year, in a progression from dawn to night, from light to darkness.

It keeps me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment