Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Star Necker

*
I call this little fucker the Star Necker. It is bar none the cutest little tool I've seen in a long time. Very unique, too. Bought the Kydex sheath on Ebay, and the arrowhead online at Esee. Added the paracord lanyard m'se'f. This tiny little sharp serves as both a concealed carry fighter and a work knife for the little stuff.


Below you can see the arrowhead edge.


Here we show the true size, in comparison to my ugly-ass, white mandible. It's a small'un. Gonna have to check local law to see if it's legal to carry. Sometimes blades that have an edge of less than 2 inches bypass the law. If it is, down m'shirt it goes. I will OWN the night, motherfucker.

*
P.S. The Star Necker is razor sharp, and don't forget it. I stabbed myself with it by accident (duh!) and found out the hard way. I also dropped it on my keyboard tray and it put a divit in the plastic.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment