Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy

What a fucked day. So angry I could scream. I arrive at work this morning not in the best of moods and the first thing I get is another sarcastic, biting comment from my coworker. One in a long line. I can only take so many before I lose my cool. But I also know that no matter what I say, what I do, it will cause some kind of commotion, and with commotion comes payback. You can't fucking win.

Trying to think of something positive to say. Hey, I left work early before I had a complete meltdown. Yay. Probably shouldn't have driven though. A car is a dangerous weapon. Uh, Japan sounds fucked six ways from Sunday. Core meltdown in progress? Probably. Me and Japan both! Hold on. Gotta take a piss. ... ... ... ... ... ... Uh, much better.

FUUUUUUUUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment