Sunday, January 29, 2012

Update

*
Am fighting strep and feeling some grief & stress right now. Combine them all & life has become sort of hellish & I keep wondering when my sojourn thru this Darkness will end. Or, how long will it last this time around?

While we are on the subject of Darkness, you may wish to watch a movie called CITY OF LIFE & DEATH. Consider it a Schindler's List-esque take on the Rape of Nanking. Unceasingly gray and grim, with possibly the best urban battle scene ever portrayed in film (about 30 minutes in). Not for the meek, this movie will scar your soul and remind you why you are a pea shooter-loving Survivalist. My sentiment after watching the film? NEVER AGAIN. Or at least, OVER MY DEAD BODY.
*
Just when you figured He was dead, you find His signature scrawled on the local parking lot asphalt down the block:

*
A few months ago I stopped doing drugs, drinking and smoking, as a result of a dream I had. Life since then has been most interesting, with many changes and healing/breaking circumstances arising. Would I wish this kind of circumstance on my worst enemy? Maybe. If I hated him enough. Har har. It is a difficult time, one of transition, but it seems to be yielding positive results. I just hope I feel better soon. The good thing is that I have re-connected with a spiritual side that I once had but buried for many years. Because I am older now, the experience is different than it used to be, but I do feel a presence in my life that I would liken to God, or Spirit. There is a white mist around me. It feels as if it is energy that emanates from the Source. A good feeling.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment