Monday, May 21, 2012

The Ruger 10/22 Takedown + Random Stuff

*
Well, dammit, if Ruger had offered this rifle 4 years ago I surely would have bought it instead of the standard all-weather 10/22 I ended up getting.  I like the look of this piece.  I never did like the Henry floating survival rifle - it just looks too much like it's only good for plinking at birds or squirrels and nothing else.  A stainless 10/22 can at least offer some minimal defensive protection if TSHTF.  It's about time, that's all I can say.


A homemade pickup bed cover, spied in sunny CA:


The very definition of fun: Throwing the Russian (Spetsnaz) Fighting Shovel:


 iPhone photos taken during the recent solar eclipse:




A homemade motorized bicycle parked near a Farmer's Market one recent Sunday.  Note the ammo can over the rear tire and the gas tank over the front tire.  This puppy looked fun.


A genius DIY hammock:


The Truth As We Know It To Be:

 *

No comments:

Post a Comment