Monday, November 9, 2009

Stuff

* At the beginning of August I weighed 210. It's November 9th and I just pooped and now I weigh 190. No dieting - just eating organic, real, living foods (no sugar, flour or processed crap).
* I thought this was funny: A woman on a dating site sent me a flirt. The first thing I saw on her profile was: "In Search Of Intelligent Life. I DO NOT DATE ANYONE WITH FACE HAIR." So I responded to her flirt with the message: "As my photo indicates, I have facial hair." Her response: "yes but you have long hair and you like zombies i just wrote that on my profile because i don't like the santa beards". Ha ha ha!
* I dreamed about Windy Hill last night. Dang, that beautiful feeling has haunted me all day long. Man oh man, I have some good memories of that place. But it is the dreams that are the best. I wish I could live in those free, dark dreams.
* I took a class on acorns yesterday. We processed them, cooked them and ate them. Further experimentation is required, but the thing to remember is that acorns from White Oaks have very little tanic acid, and thus require very little leaching. That is important if you want to expedite the acorn process.
* I like simple solutions: Yoga, meditation, live foods, vegetable juice, Littlefoot, Shadow, Zoom.
* Flying is the best part of dreams. Flying amongst the trees in the forest.
* Gotta go juice up some kale. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment