Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blog Comments

*
Well, Jeez Louise.  I didn't even know there were some reader comments on this blog til I happened upon them by chance today while navigating the new Blogger format.  Thanks for the support, advice and ideas, everyone!  It's great to hear from all of you, on all topics.

I would like to make special mention of a link left by Ray Banister: www.gunadapters.com.  Wow!  These guys are selling quality sub caliber adapters/inserts for shotguns, including a rifled 9mm insert and a .22 Short/LR insert.  Check their stuff out!
*
*
Just one more thing to say, and it has nothing to do with anything written above: I hope God has a sense of humor.  Really.  Wouldn't that be great?  After my miserable life is over, I'd be able to have a good laugh at the whole desperate, fucked-up experience.  Sometimes, I despair.  I truly, fucking despair.  Perhaps that is the plight of all Hippie Survivalists?  MAYBE WE ARE ALL EAGLES THAT ARE TOO FAT TO FLY.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment