Thursday, February 16, 2012

*
*
Good evening, Frogs'n'Phillies.  So nice of you to stop by once again.  You'll be pleased to know that I just finished The Witch of Hebron, and it damn near made me cry, it was so good.  It filled me up the way good company fills me up.  And now, on with our adventure.
*
By now you know me well enough to know that I admire survivors more than Jesus Himself.  And I admire innovation, re-use and thinking outside the box.  To that end, here are two photos exhibiting a bit of all these things combined:


Sheer genius, and probably the funnest pool table ever made.  It inspires me in many ways.  It's a freakin' work of art.


A keg-pisser, in case you can't figure it out.  I wish I had one in my apartment.  And was pissing in it right now.
*
Want to learn how to make a beautiful, realistic rose out of tape and wire?  Check out this video!  This project is going on my crafty bucket list.  Gotta wait til I'm moved in to the new digs and get my new life ironed out, then I'll give it a try.
*
Product review: The Biolite camp stove.  It's a twig-burner that generates electricity and powers gadgets via a USB port!  Check out a description of it HERE.  If I saw this at REI, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.  It would keep me warm, cook my food, boil my water AND charge my iPhone in a SHTF situation...or when camping.


Product review: The Backcountry Boiler.  It's also a twig burner -- or a chimney kettle as it were -- for boiling water.  Check it out HERE and HERE.  I own its predecessor, an aluminum Irish kettle that fires up with paper and scraps.  Very effective!  Can't wait to check these out up close once they hit the shelves.

*
That's all for tonight, my fine-feathered Peeps.  The sun is down and the moon is up and I'm lit up like a Christmas tree inside.  My aura is lighting up the sky tonight.  Gotta go do all that silly stuff one does before one goes to bed, then hit the haystack and catch some Zs.  'Night!
*
*

No comments:

Post a Comment