Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Horex VR6


http://www.gizmag.com/horex-six-cylinder-supercharged-motorcycle/16584/

Cripes. A German company named Horex, which hasn't produced a motorcycle in 50 years, has now unveiled the VR6, which features a 1200 cc, 200 horsepower, supercharged six-cylinder engine. I'm in love. Deeply in love. I think this is forever this time, and I'm willing to commit. Don't get me wrong - I love Zoom too, and Zoom has a supercharged V6 with 230 horsepower, but Zoom is a truck. Let me repeat that: My truck also has a supercharged V6 and delivers 230 horsepower, but it is a truck, not a motorcycle. Furthermore, Zoom is a boy, so I could never love him sexually, like I love the Horex VR6. I just hope this (expensive) little Hore(x)'s "exhaust pipe" doesn't burn my dingaling off. Don't look at me like that -- I'm a man, and a man has supercharger needs, does he not?

No comments:

Post a Comment